Hey Everyone! This week’s round up post got pushed back a day, but I hope you got a chance to check out Tanner’s Back To School Project from yesterday! I love taking old clothes, clothes that just don’t fit right, or boring clothes, and turning them into fabulous clothes I actually want to wear. I have gathered 12 DIY Clothing Remixes for you! One dress even started out as a pillow case! How cool is that?!
See How To Make This Lace Trimmed Tee!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”LrpRBoII” upload-date=”2018-06-07T15:25:31.000Z” name=”Lace Trim T-Shirt” description=”Today I’ll be showing you how to make your very own DIY Lace Trim Shirt. It can be added to any shirt and you don’t have to be a master sewist to pull it off.”]
1. Stamped Tee Shirt @ Whimsey Box
2. DIY Cinched Shirt @ Sweet Verbena
3. Freezer Paper Graphic Tee @ Stay-at-Home Artist
4. Dip Dyed Aztec Jeans @ Minted Strawberry
5. Ripped Heart Shirt @ HandMadera
6. Two Colored Tee Shirt Remix @ Cool2Craft
7. Braided Back Tee @ Crafting Rocks
8. Typography Jean Shorts @ ilovetocreate
9. No Sew One Shoulder Shirt @ WobiSobi
10. Rainbow Ruffle Shirts @ Tatertots and Jello
11. Pillowcase Dress @ Julia’s Poppies
12. Lace Denim Shorts @ A Little Craft In Your Day
Which one do you want to make first? I can’t decide, myself. I want al of them! With these fun DIY clothes you will never have to worry about someone having the same outfit as you! And a lot of them involve no sewing what so ever- My kind of project! hehe
Have a great day!
I hope you enjoyed these DIY Clothing Remixes and don’t forget to subscribe by email below! 🙂