I hate when people say, “I wish I was crafty”, or “I can’t craft”, or anything along those lines. Why? Because its not true, anyone can be crafty! To be honest, there is very little talented involved in DIY, don’t get me wrong there are some amazingly talented DIY crafters out there. They are usually the ones who create the fabulous tutorials you see on Pinterest. But the great thing is that they create these tutorials so that ANYONE can DIY themselves up some fun! If you claim to not have a creative bone in your body, this round up is for you. I set out searching for DIY projects that anyone can do. I also tried my best to look for projects with very basic supplies. Here ya go…
Check Out These Super Easy Cork Containers!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”8SJ5Dihn” upload-date=”2018-04-29T02:11:08.000Z” name=”DIY Cork Containers” description=”I love these DIY Cork Board Containers because I am constantly in need of reminders. On any given day I am tasked with managing what feels like 100 different tasks.”]
1. Soup Can Pencil Cup @ Plum Adorable
2. Rope Vases @ Bayside Bride
3. Dry Erase Picture Frame @ Jill Ruth
4. Mod Podge Coasters @ The Cottage Home
5. Dollar Store Apothecary Jars @ A Little Craft In Your Day
6. Studded iPhone Case
7. Revived Cardigan @ In Honor of Design
8. Knotted Fleece Blanket @ A Chelsea Morning
9. Chalkboard Mug @ Wit and Whistle
10. Melted bead Sun Catcher @ A Little Craft In Your Day
11. Fabric Covered Shoe Box Lids @ Nija Diva
12. Cereal Box Magazine Holder @ A Little Craft in Your Day
There you have it! Whatcha think? I hope as you scrolled through you were thinking to yourself, I can do that, and that, and that! If you try any of these projects, please share your creations with us on our Facebook page!