Today I am sharing 18 Dorm Decor ideas just for you teens heading off to college, I know it’s a stressful time. I have had many friends head off to college and many of them have asked for dorm decor help, so I thought if a few of my friends needed help a lot of others would too. I have put together 18 ideas for your dorm. Who knows, maybe when I head off to college I will use these too. This post is chocked full of great DIY dorm decor ideas perfect for first time and returning students alike.
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR THE BEST IDEA OF THE POST:
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”8SJ5Dihn” upload-date=”2018-04-29T02:11:08.000Z” name=”DIY Cork Containers” description=”I love these DIY Cork Board Containers because I am constantly in need of reminders. On any given day I am tasked with managing what feels like 100 different tasks.”]
Check Out These 34 MORE Amazing Room Decor Ideas
2. Friend/Family picture wall (Great to have to document happy times and deal with homesickness! )
4. DIY Nightstand Perfect for small space, Above the bed.
5. DIY painting with color swatches (cool idea for a dorm room or college housing that you can’t paint)
6. Chalkboard planner
8. Strip cork organizer, Using bread clips
13. Laundry basket dresser so that it uses less floor space in your college dorm room.
Check Out These 34 MORE Amazing Room Decor Ideas!
I hope you enjoyed these 18 Dorm decor ideas, If you have anymore please leave them in the comments! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook and Subscribe via email. If you loved one idea more than the others then please feel free to leave us a comment down below telling us your favorite!