Hey Everyone, Since Earth Day is right around the corner, we thought we would share with you some of our favorite earth-friendly crafts, 20 Ways to Repurpose your Trash! These would be perfect to do with your kids on Earth Day while teaching them the 3 R’s: Reduce, Reuse, and recycle! But they would also be great for you to do any day of the year because trash is FREE and there are so many fun ways to repurpose it into something you can use and enjoy!
Check Out How To Make These Soup Can Lights!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”GdDpPPjj” upload-date=”2018-04-30T14:21:17.000Z” name=”DIY Soup Can Lights” description=” These DIY Soup Can Lights are so easy to make and they add a pop of color to any space. We made a set of three and they look great on my dresser day or night. You only need a few supplies to make these.”]
1. Phone Book Pencil Cup @ Chica and Joe
2. Cereal Box Guitar @ The Franker’s Acres
3. Bottle Cap Checkers @ The Laundry Mom
4. Juice Pouch Snack Bag @ Eco Crazy Mom
5. Cork Bath Mat @ Danny Seo
6. Plastic Bag Kite @ Coupons are Great
7. Milk Jug Pencil Organizer @ Make:Craft‘
8. Soup Can Lights @ Babble
9. Bottle Cap Collage @ Blu Kat Kraft
10. Paint Chip Mobile @ Sierra
11. Pringle Can Bangle @ Erin Shakespear
12. Tin Can Tea Lights @ Practically Functional
13. Sea Shell and Coffe Can Vase @ Craft Ideas.info
14. Decorative Recycled Glass Jars @ Dollar Store Crafts
15. Toilet Paper Roll Wall Decor @ Kids Kubby
There you have it! Now go pull stuff out of your trash can and recycling can and give them a whole new life! If you happen to make any of this, please feel free to share over on our facebook page! If you don’t have enough time to get a little crafty right now, make sure to PIN your favorite ideas so you don’t forget them when you do get a little craft in your day!