Welcome to another fabulous Monday Round Up! This week we are focusing on bringing you super cool wreath ideas! Wreaths are the perfect way to bring your door from drab to FAB. Although, at the store then can be rather pricy, so how about making your own DIY Wreaths? Sounds good to me! this post is full of 12 grand ideas to make unique wreats for your home decorating needs!
Check Out How To Make This Cute Pendant Banner Perfect For Hanging on Your Door!
1. Spring Flower Wreath @ The Frugal Girls
2. Tire Flower Planter @ DIY Show Off
3. Bird Seed Wreath @ Whisper Berry
4. Fun Butterfly Wreath @ Every Day Is An Occasion
5. Tulle Valentines Day Wreath @ A Glimpse Inside
6. Pinwheel Wreath @ House of Joyful Noise
7. Peppermint Wreath @ Gwynn Watson Designs
8. Butterfly Paint Chip Wreath @ My Sister’s Suitcase
9. Curled Ribbon Wreath @ Nikki in Stiches
10. Fabric Wrapped Wreath @ In Color Order
11. Crayon Wreath @ I Can Teach My Child
12. Ballon Wreath @ Two More Seconds
Which one is your favorite?? Make sure to PIN it! I want to make them all!! I think I might go for the tire flower planter. I think that would look super cut on my front door and it serves a double purpose!!
Thanks for stoping bye and have a GREAT day!!