Hey everyone! Today I’m sharing this fun Instagram Photo Collage Wreath using some of my favorite spray paint from Krylon! They have a huge selection of paints and I love them all. Stay tuned in for the end of the post to learn about how you can win big from Krylon! 🙂 You’re going to love today’s post, but to re create this you’re going to need :
Clothespins – Krylon Spray Paint in two colors – Craft Knife – Cardboard Box. Ready? Leggo!
Step 1 : I needed a wreath form and didn’t have one, one of my favorite things to do when I don’t have a wreath form is to cut one from a old box. Works great every time!
Step 2 : Spray your wreath form with some gray spray paint. You can give it a coat or two.
Step 3 : Spray your clothespins with a nice blue color. I gave these about two coats.
Step 4 : Print out some pictures and cut them out.
Step 5 : Now Add them into your wreath and enjoy!
Now if you love crafting with Krylon, you’re going to love this contest that Krylon and Favecrafts are putting together. Click HERE to check it out and enter! Here’s some more information about the contest and how you can win some cash :
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following:
$500 cash prize*
*Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form to complete and is responsible for all related taxes.
- One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive the following: $300 cash prize
- One (1) Third Prize Winner will receive the following: $200 cash prize
- One (1) Fourth Prize Winner will receive the following: $100 cash prize
- One (1) Fifth Prize Winner will receive the following: $100 cash prize
- Twelve (12) participants will be selected by guest judges and receive: A set of Krylon® spray paints (MSRP $70)