Spring Break is coming up, or is happening this week, like it is for me. I’m sure if you’re not going on a trip, you are probably going to be pretty bored and have some free time to DIY! That is why today on the blog, I’m sharing with you DIY Spring Crafts for Teens. You can either do it during spring break or save it for just a weekend DIY spring project.
1. Record Player Striped Spring Vases
2. Melted Crayon Spring Bouquet
3. DIY Copper and White Succulent Planters
4. DIY Kool Aid Lip Gloss for Kids
5. Easy Felt Flower Tutorial
6. Cute Concrete Planter
7. Paper Circle Ombre Wreath
8. Homemade Popsicles
9. Sailor Knot Bracelet
10. DIY Instagram Cubes
11. DIY Geometric Canvases
12. DIY Ping Pong Lights
13. Ice Cream Brownie Bowls
14. Pegboard Letter DIY
15. DIY Tumblr Room Decor
16. Tie Dye T-Shirt Canvases
17. DIY Make Up Brushes
Leave a comment telling us which is your favorite DIY Spring Crafts for Teens!
Love these projects? Check out our Easter Teen Crafts right here.