Spring is here and it is time to create a bright, friendly, and happy rug for the season. You’re going to be able to create one of these no matter what your budget is. You’ve probably have a lot, if not all, of the supplies on hand. This is a super inexpensive DIY, but will leave a lot of impact in your decor!
Supplies : Thick Canvas Fabric | Americana Multi-Surface | Scotch Painters Tape | Foam Brushes | Scissors
Check Out These 18 Great Dorm Decor Ideas!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”xIwCXxm3″ upload-date=”2016-11-10T16:29:02.000Z” name=”18 Dorm Decor Ideas” description=”Join Tanner Bell as he shares 18 Dorm Decor Ideas! You’re going to love trying out these Dorm DIYs. These are great organization projects and ideas for your dorm. Enjoy!”]
1. Cut your canvas fabric to your ideal rug size. I love making my own rugs, as you can make it the perfect size for wherever you want it.
2. Apply Scotch Painters Tape to create whatever pattern you would like. If you’re needing inspiration, search Pinterest or do some Google searches for geometric designs.
3. Pick your colors and start applying your paint. I decided to go with only three colors and I didn’t want them to be touching.
4. Paint in each color block and let dry.
5. Remove painters tape and enjoy!
This post was sponsored by DecoArt. Thank you for supporting the brand partners that make A Little Craft In Your Day possible!