I bet you’ve just received your very own Cricut Explore and you’re ready to get creative! Today I’m sharing with you 22 awesome beginner Cricut Explore ideas. These are perfect beginner Cricut Explore craft ideas. I personally love how easy it is to create my own greeting cards, 3D projects, home decor. I’ve in the past spent time stenciling and often I just wasn’t able to get the desired crisp lines that the Cricut Explore provides. Be sure to leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite beginner Cricut Explore idea is.
Check Out How To Make This Super Easy succulent Planter Project With Your Cricut!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”nJ8Hyk0Y” upload-date=”2018-04-30T13:19:20.000Z” name=”Succulent Mug Planter” description=”A DIY Mug Succulent Planter. It’s a succulent planter in a mug. How cute is that! This project is super simple mostly because we’re using faux succulents. If you’re looking for a fun summer project or a new DIY planter idea then look no further.”]
1. Quilting Star Pallet Sign
2. DIY Lunch Notes by Jen Goode
3. Cut Letter with your Cricut Explore
4. Simple Ice Cream Cone Shirt
5. How to Cut Chipboard & wood with the Cricut Explore
6. Hand Lettered Wood Sign Tutorial
7. Gold Foil Vinyl Wood Teepee
8. Customized Pencil Pouch
9. Framed Paper Succulents
10. DIY Monogrammed Yeti Tumbler
11. DIY Monogrammed Ring Dish
12. Diamond Hanging Planter
13. Leafy Iron-on Picnic Blanket
14. DIY Photo Magnets with Cricut Explore
15. Easy Taco Ear Phone Holder
16. Easy Laptop Case with Cricut Explore
17. Leather Cuff Bracelet
18. Wake up and make up with Cricut Explore!
19. Sew Awesome easy DIY t-shirt with Cricut Explore
20. Adhesive Vinyl Technique: Hinge Application
21. Big Dipper Wall Light
22. DIY Monogram Pillow using Cricut Explore
23. DIY Stencil Rustic Decor
I hope you got inspired with all these beginner Cricut Explore ideas! You’re going to love all the ways you can use the Cricut Explore to cut vinyl, cardstock, leather, chipboard, and more!