Easter will be here before you know it. That means we’ve got a few more days to work our cottontails off to create some fun Cricut DIY Easter decor. I love spring! It’s definitely my favorite time of the year. Being able to get out of my winter crafting mindset and focus on bright colors and blooming flowers makes me so happy! Today I’m going to show you how to make your own super easy Fun DIY Cricut Easter Home Decor. This ADORABLE design is actually from our membership website full of amazing cut files like this called Makers Gonna Learn. It’s the ultimate crafting membership and you definitely should go check it out. I hope you enjoy this fun tutorial!
- Burlap Sheet
- Small Canvas
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- White Iron On
- Cricut EasyPress
- Press Cloth
- Multi-Purpose Glue
- Take your piece of burlap and cut off the edges. Then take a Cricut tool to pull out some of the woven burlaps to give it a fringed look on the edges.
- Preheat your EasyPress and cut out the sized design with your Cricut using Iron-On. Once you’ve weeded transfer it onto your burlap.
- Make sure there is a folded blanket or press cloth under your burlap because when you heat it with the EasyPress you don’t want to burn the surface under it. Now hold even pressure and heat the burlap until the iron on has adhered.
- Now take your multi-purpose glue and secure the burlap to your canvas. Be sure not to use any heavy glue that will seep through the burlap.
- Once it’s fully dry you can display it anywhere in your home to show your Easter spirit!
I loved making this fun Easter canvas and I hope you got inspired to create something fun as well. Now is the time to go into spring crafting mode- I know I sure am. Let us know in the comments below if you enjoyed this fun little project. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!