Summer may be a few months away but that shouldn’t stop us from making some fun and inspiring crafts to get us through the Spring. I love cups. I probably have twenty travel cups. To me, you can never have enough. We haven’t made many cups on the blog so today I wanted to show you guys this fun DIY Quote Tumblr. You’ll be wanting to carry it around all day. This fun quote is actually from our membership website Makers Gonna Learn. It’s the ultimate crafting membership perfect for anyone with creativity and a die cutting machine! I hope you enjoy learning how to make this simple travel cup!
- Clear Tumblr
- Holographic Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Maker
- Transfer Paper
- Weeding Tool Set
- Make sure your cup is nice and clean where you want to add your vinyl.
- With your Cricut cut out the quote to fir the size of your Tumblr.
- Weed the design, and add a piece of transfer paper onto it.
- Carefully adhere the design onto your cup, and slowly peel off the transfer paper making sure all the letters have stuck.
- Hand wash your cup gently when you need to, don’t put it in the dishwasher.
I told you this project was so easy. I love simple vinyl projects like this. Vinyl is so versatile. You can put it on almost anything. With Cricut vinyl and iron-on I could craft all day. I hope you all have enjoyed this fun project and got inspired to make something fun today!