I hope you all are having a good week. I know that Mother’s Day is a little over a month away so I thought I would share a fun DIY gift idea with you all. We made Sweet Mother’s Day Quote Art that any mom would love. You only need a few supplies for this project. The most important thing you’ll need is this wonderful quote, which you can find at Makers Gonna Learn. It’s the ultimate crafting membership website with over 200 cut files for your die cutting machine. There are designs and inspiration for every occasion in life, and 30 more designs are added each month. Go check it out, and I hope you enjoy learning how to make this easy Mother’s Day project.
- Weeding Tool Set
- Cricut Iron-On
- Cricut EasyPress
- Buttons in Various Sizes and Colors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Measure and cut the quote with your Cricut so that it fits well on the canvas.
- Preheat your EasyPress to 340 degrees, and weed your design once the Cricut is done cutting.
- Lay your Cricut EasyPress Mat down or use a towel. Lay the canvas down and align your design where you want it to go.
- Heat the first area for 30 seconds while applying pressure. Repeat the process until the entire design has adhered.
- Carefully peel off the transfer sheet when the design has completely cooled.
- Grab your hot glue gun and glue your buttons along the canvas any way you like.
I love the way this project turned out. You can personalize it any way you like. You could even paint the canvas if you like. Your mom is sure to enjoy this DIY gift made with love.