I love finding ways to reuse old items in my house. It’s great knowing I can give new use to old things. One thing I always need more of is organization. My bathroom especially needs some TLC. It’s hard to find simple and stylish organizers. If you’ve got some old plastic spray bottles laying around I have some news for you. You can turn those old spray bottles into these great DIY Bottle Organizers. They’re perfect for the bathroom. You can organize everything from hairbows to q-tips. Not only are they functional but also colorful! They’re great to have and to add a pop of color to a boring bathroom. I hope you enjoy learning how to make your own.
- Various Colors of Plastic Spray Bottles
- Rubber bands
- Craft Knife
- [adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”ekPVYEh9″ upload-date=”2018-04-30T13:39:09.000Z” name=”Plastic Bottle Organization” description=”Today I have rounded up 16 DIY Makeup Organization Ideas. Surely you will find a solution to end your makeup mess.”]
- Place your rubber band evenly around the bottle. Trace above or below the rubber band where you want to cut the bottle. Then remove the rubber band.
- Carefully cut along your traced line with a craft knife. This doesn’t have to be perfect. The Iron will fix any imperfections.
- Repeat that process on the rest of the bottles. Once they’re all cut preheat your iron on the hottest setting.
- Now carefully place the cut bottles one by one onto the hot iron for a few seconds at a time. The iron will melt any imperfections and give the bottle a smooth top.
This project was so fun to make. Who knew you could get cute little organizers from old spray bottles? I hope you loved this project as much as I did. It’s a great teen craft, DIY bathroom organization craft, and recycle craft.