I love DIY home decor. I love the freedom and personalization you have when making your own decor. You don’t have to pay department store prices and you have a one-of-a-kind piece that you can be proud of. Today I’m going to show you how to make a fun Mason Jar Photo Frame Vase perfect for your space. It’s a simple craft idea but I think it turned out great. Not only does this jar display a photo but it’s also a vase! Add fresh flowers or silk flowers like we did. Either way, this is the perfect room decor craft idea. I hope you enjoy learning how to make your own.
- Mason Jar
- Chalky Finish Paint
- paint Brush
- Adhesive Decorative Label
- Scotch Tape
- Silk Flowers
- [adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”G7jjCaNP” upload-date=”2018-04-27T15:17:58.000Z” name=”Photo Frame Mason Jar” description=”Today I’m going to show you how to make a fun Photo Frame Mason Jar perfect for your space. It’s a simple craft idea but I think it turned out great. “]
- Apply your label to a clean mason jar. I chose to turn mine sideways because it fit my photo better. Be sure to press down firmly on the edges because you don’t want paint getting under your label.
- Paint the jar and allow it to dry. Mine took two coats of paint.
- Carefully remove the adhesive label. We had some trouble removing ours, but all you need is a wet paper towel to remove any access adhesive residue.
- Now position your photo inside your jar and add tape to hold it in place.
- Add your silk flowers and there you have the perfect room decor!
This is a great DIY project. Perfect for your room or to display on your kitchen table. This is also the perfect gift idea for your BFF, significant other, or to make for your friends who are getting married. I hope you loved this tutorial as much as I did.