Hi everyone! Today I decided to share with you a question that I’m getting asked all the time.
How do you clean your Cricut Mats?
First, I just want to say that Cricut doesn’t recommend for you to clean your mats but to save a little money to get a longer life out of your mats, this is the best way that I have found and I want to thank Deanna from Stitches Quilting for introducing me the LA’s Totally Awesome All-Purpose Cleaner and for giving me this amazing idea! So keep reading to fund out How To Clean And Re-Stick Your Cricut Cutting Mats.
While we do work with Cricut directly on some of our videos, *This* video is not sponsored or endorsed by Cricut.
What you need:
– Cricut Scraper Tool/ Vinyl Applicator Tool
– LA’s Totally Awesome All-Purpose Cleaner
– Paper towels
You can use this tutorial to clean your:
1. Give a light to medium coat of spray on to your mats and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Now, you can use your Cricut Scraper Tool/ Vinyl Applicator Tool to scrape those mats.
3. After we scrape it all off, rinse it with cold water and let it dry for an hour before you use it.
There you have it! Your mats are all clean. As for my personal experience, it works well with the Fabric Grip and the Light Grip/ Standard Grip Mats, but for the Strong Grip, it doesn’t do the job perfectly. But if you’re looking for a cheap alternative to clean your mats this is the perfect solution! Hope you learned something new today and you’ve enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did.