Everyone knows making DIY home decor is my favorite! I love making great one-of-a-kind pieces for my space that reflect me. I think at the moment I am obsessed with decorative pillows. I have pillows in every room and I love how cozy they make everything. Today I’m going to show you How To Iron-On a Stuffed Pillow. You’re going to love it. We’re going to use our Cricut to cut a cute quote and we’ll actually heat press the iron-on to the stuffed pillow. So, if you’ve ever wondered how to Iron-On stuffed pillows this is the perfect project for you. We also got this adorable quote from our die cutting membership website Makers Gonna Learn. It’s full of hundreds of die cutting files perfect for every occasion. Be sure to check it out! Now let’s begin with our fun crafty tutorial.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Weeding Tool Set
- Foil Iron-On
- Pre-Stuffed Pillow
- Measure the pillow and decide how big you want your quote.
- Use the Cricut to cut it out, but make sure you’ve mirrored your image.
- Preheat your EasyPress to the recommended heat settings.
- Now weed your quote once it’s done being cut.
- Lay the pillow onto the EasyPress Mat, and position your quote where you’d like it to go.
- Apply the EasyPress to your pillow, and be sure to add lots of pressure so you know the Iron-On is adhering well to the stuffed pillow.
- Once you’ve heated all of your Iron-On, slowly peel off the transfer paper.
I love this DIY room decor. This was such a simple craft idea that you can make in no time. Now you can Iron-On your stuffed pillows! No more searching for pillows with a zipper. I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial.