Who doesn’t love pizza? I know I do. It’s probably my favorite food. I enjoy learning how to make different pizza recipes but sometimes I just want the greasy mass made pizza from my local pizza place. On the other hand, I do have my moments when I’m searching for a more unique way to enjoy my pizza. The biggest issue is that I can’t eat a whole one by myself so I end up reheating it for days. Then I thought, why not make a personal mug meal! Today I’m excited to show you how I created my own version of Pizza In a Mug. It’s the best easy pizza recipe and it only feeds one person so you don’t waste any cheesy goodness.
- Refrigerated Large Biscuit Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini Pepperonis (or regular ones cut up)
- Microwavable Safe Mug
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- The first thing you need to do is grease your mug with non-stick spray. Then open your biscuit dough and place one uncooked biscuit in the bottom of the mug. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Once that’s finished spoon in some pizza sauce, cheese, and all your favorite toppings on top of the partially cooked dough. The biggest reason I didn’t add measurements to the ingredients is that everyone is different. I like a lot of sauce on my pizza but you might not. Just add the sauce and toppings however you like.
- Now that you’ve added all your toppings, pop the mug back into the microwave for 1 minute.
- You can stop there and enjoy your mug pizza, or you can double up. Follow steps 1-3 again repeating the process on top of your first pizza layer. It’s worth it, I promise!
You can’t tell me that doesn’t look delicious. I love how this yummy personal pizza turned out. I also love that since I bought all of these ingredients I can make several more mug pizzas fresh whenever I want! These would be a great after-school snack idea for kids to help make as well. I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as my belly did!