Who doesn’t love some good DIY room decor? It’s almost summer and that means you have just enough time to plan and make some fun summer home decor projects. Whether you like them simple or bold you can always find some good inspiration here on the blog. Today I want to show you how you can easily make some beautiful Palm Leaf Wall Art with just a few supplies. The most important thing you’ll need is your die cutting machine! We’re using our Cricut Maker with some super cool tropical leaf cut files from Makers Gonna Learn. It’s a membership website created for die cutting lovers like you! The site has over 200 cut files for every occasion, and more are added every month! Go check it out. I hope you enjoy this fun tutorial!
- Simple Frame
- Pink Cardstock
- Various Green Cardstock
- Cricut Maker
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”bV8rj0ib” upload-date=”2018-06-01T12:38:17.000Z” name=”Palm Leaf Wall Art” description=”Today I want to show you how you can easily make some beautiful Palm Leaf Wall Art with just a few supplies.”]
- Measure your frame and make sure you size the palm leaf to fit well onto the frame.
- Once you’ve sized the leaf, let the Cricut do the work! For projects like this, I always like to select more pressure and turn on fast mode.
- Once your leaf is finished being cut, peel it from the mat. If you want your other piece perfectly square or don’t want to use scissors, let the Cricut cut your pink cardstock to fit in the frame as well.
- Once everything’s been cut add a thin layer of Decou-Page to the back of your leaf. Then apply the leaf onto the piece of pink cardstock.
- The leaf should hang over your car stock a bit, that’s fine! Just cut off the access with scissors.
- Once dry add the art to the frame. Now you have a cute piece of summer inspired wall art!