I love love love tote bags! I probably have way too many but you can use them for everything. I use mine at the pool, at the beach, for a weekend trip, as a purse, as a suitcase, you name it. They’re so versatile and useful. Today I want to show you how we found a simple tote bag and turned it into a stylish bag that can show your personality. We got this great quote from Makers Gonna Learn. It’s the ultimate crafting membership website for anyone who enjoys die cutting. They have hundreds of files perfect for every occasion and more files are added every month. You should go check it out! I hope you enjoy seeing how we revamped this once boring bag and learning How To Iron-On a Bag – Easy Cricut Project.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Black Glitter Iron-On
- Weeding Tool Set
- Tote bag
- Measure your tote bag and size it in design space to fit the bag well.
- While the Cricut us cutting the quote, preheat your EasyPress to the recommended settings.
- Once it’s done being cut unload the mat and weed your quote.
- Place the EasyPress Mat inside the tote and position the quote where you’d like it.
- Heat the quote one area at a time with the EasyPress until it’s all adhered.
- When the quote has cooled peel off the transfer sheet and enjoy your beautiful tote bag!
I love how this project turned out. It’s one of the more simple ones we’ve made but that just means it’s perfect for beginners as well as experienced crafters. I hope you enjoyed learning how to take a tote from drab to fab!