Sleepovers are so fun! Growing up I remember always wanting to have sleepovers. Watch movies, eat snacks, play games, what’s not to love? Nowadays sleepovers usually consist of testing out different makeup, painting our nails, and catching each other up on the latest boy drama. I’m always ready for a sleepover so I thought it would be cool to show you guys some Easy Cricut Iron-On Projects – DIY Sleepover Kit. I will have to say I have an overnight bag mostly packed and ready to go at all times because you never know. But these cute little projects I made are perfect to take with you on any overnight adventure. These cute little quotes and designs are all from Makers Gonna learn. It’s a crating membership site built for die cutting lovers like you! They have hundreds of cut files for every occasion and more are added every month! Be sure to check it out, and I hope you enjoy this fun DIY sleepover kit.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Various Colors/Styles of Cricut Iron-On
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Weeding Tool Set
- Makeup Bag
- Sleeping Mask
- Size the item you want to apply iron on to. Make sure it’s sized correctly in design space.
- While the Cricut is cutting preheat your EasyPress to the recommended temperature.
- When it’s finished cutting unload the mat, weed your design, and position it where you’d like it to be on your item.
- lay the item onto the EasyPress mat and apply heat for 30 seconds while adding even pressure.
- Once the item has cooled, slowly peel off the transfer sheet and repeat the process on your other 2 items!
I love that all of these projects are simple and easy to create. All you have to do is size, cut, and adhere! They make everyday items super personalized and stylish. You’ll be able to enjoy these great projects for years to come.