I have such a fun tutorial to share with you all today, you’re going to love it. How many times have you wished that you could make your own DIY car decal? I know I have. Ordering custom decals can get expensive, but now you can make them yourself. Learn how to make your own DIY Cricut Car Decals easily. We made ours by using Print and Cut along with some files from Makers Gonna Learn. It’s a membership website made for die cutting lovers like you! With over 600 digital cut files, you’ll never get tired of crafting with your membership. Go check it out. I hope you enjoy this tutorial as well!
- Cricut Maker
- Ink Jet Printer
- Cricut Printable Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Sheet
- Weeding Tool Set
- Make sure your design is set to print then cut in Cricut Design Space.
- Load your printer with Cricut Printable Vinyl and size and print your design.
- Lay your Printable Vinyl onto the top left side of your Cricut Mat and load it in.
- Let the Cricut do the work and cut around your printed design.
- After you’re done weeding, use transfer paper to adhere your design onto your car!
Now you have a super cute DIY car decal. I know what you’re thinking; there’s no way this printable vinyl will work. I’ve got news for you, it definitely does. These decals are on my own personal car and I’ve been driving with them through 3 seasons and they’ve both held up great. You will love the way yours turn out. I hope you enjoyed thid DIY Criut craft idea.