Who’s up for learning how to make a fun and cheap DIY kids craft? I love letting my kids get creative and paint, but sometimes paint can be harmful and expensive. I have found a DIY paint that is washable, fun, non-toxic, and cheap. This is perfect for everyday play or to make for parties. the recipe is simple and kids can even help! This is DIY Marshmallow Paint, and it’s so much fun. It’s edible for kiddos so you don’t have to worry about them ingesting anything they shouldn’t. It dries well and looks great. Your kids will love this DIY edible paint, and parents will love the peace of mind that it brings. Let me show you how to make it.
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 TBSP Light Corn Syrup
1. Heat your mini marshmallows in the microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Add your water, stir, and heat again for 30 seconds.
3. Now add your corn syrup, stir, and heat for another 30 seconds.
4. Stir, and pour an even amount of the marshmallow mixture into small containers.
5. Add 3 drops of food coloring to each container and stir to mix in the color.
6. Grab your paintbrushes and get creative!
How fun is this? It was so easy to make and the kids will have a blast with this craft. This is the perfect DIY bath paint too, for kids to have fun during bath time. It’s always a good idea to get the kids involved with crafts, and helping make their own DIY Paint will be so rewarding for them! O hope you enjoyed learning how to make this for yourself.