If there’s one snack I will never turn down, it’s cookie dough. I know there’s a lot going around about eating raw cookie dough. I have a hard time resisting raw cookie dough, so I needed an alternative that was better for my health. I came up with a great Easy Edible Cookie Dough Recipe that’s perfect for any cookie dough lover. The recipe has no eggs, so it’s perfectly safe from salmonella! This is the perfect raw cookie dough recipe for kids, too. I hope you enjoy learning how to make it yourself because it’s so easy! Just make it and store it in your fridge (if you don’t eat it all first!).
- 1 Cup Softened Unsalted Butter
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Add your butter and sugars to a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to combine everything until it’s whipped and smooth.
2. Add your vanilla and salt, and mix again.
3. Slowly incorporate your flour. Once it’s all mixed in slowly add your milk and stir to combine.
4. Use a spatula and fold in your chocolate chips. Transfer the cookie dough into an air-tight container and let it chill in the fridge before serving.
5. Once chilled, simply scoop and enjoy! No baking needed, and completely safe to consume!
I hope you all enjoyed learning how to make your own safe to eat cookie dough! It’s a great recipe for anyone who loves cookie dough and it’s one you can really involve the kids in making. It’s so delicious, I hope you make some for yourself soon!