I can’t believe It’s almost February! January has flown by. Good thing we still have time to make some cute Valentine’s Day crafts with your Cricut Maker. If you’re looking for a fun and Easy Cricut Valentine’s Day Gift Idea, this is for you! We found this Cricut Make It Now Project and got inspired. We decided to create some fun DIY Valentine’s Day Keychains you’ll love. We broke out our Cricut Knife Blade and Heavy Chipboard, and boy did we have fun. Keep reading to see how you can make your own!
- Cricut Heavy Chipboard
- Cricut Vinyl, White
- Cricut Weeding Tool Set
- Cricut LightGrip and StrongGrip Mats
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Knife Blade
- Cricut Transfer Paper
- Multiple Colors of Pastel Acrylic Paint
- Makeup Sponges
- Polyurethane spray
- Keychain Kit
- Masking Tape
- This Cricut Make It Now Project
2. Be sure to prep your chipboard and add masking tape around the edges to secure it to your StrongGrip Mat.
3. Once your hearts have been cut, remove the mat and pull off the tape and the excess chipboard.
4. Reinsert the fine point blade into clamp B and cut out your little heart quotes in white vinyl on your StandardGrip mat. Weed the negative vinyl once it has all been cut.
5. With a makeup sponge or pouncer, paint all of the sides and edges of your cut hearts. You may have to apply several coats. These little makeup sponges do a great job of applying even layers of paint.
How cute are these?! I love how they turned out. You can paint them any color you’d like and add a little “to” and “from” on the back and give them as such great Homemade Valentine’s Day gifts. Nothing is better than knowing you worked hard to make the people you love a gift you know they’ll love. Break out your Cricut Maker and make these fun keychains this Valentine’s Day!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.