Paper crafting is so fun and unique anyone can do it. It’s such a versatile way to craft and you can make things super simple or very intricate. if you love fun craft ideas but are scared of paper crafting, give one of these wonderful projects a shot, they’re perfect for beginners and did I mention a ton of fun to make? Some of these projects are perfect to make as a gift for a friend or family member who you think would appreciate a nice handmade gift! From wreaths to cards and garland, these 25 Easy Paper Craft Ideas are perfect for you to make on a lazy afternoon.
Check Out How To Make This Adorable 3D Paper Cactus!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”W6XCAycS” upload-date=”2018-06-07T17:35:39.000Z” name=”Paper Cactus” description=”Today I’m going to show you exactly how easy it can be to make your very own 3D paper project with your Cricut. You’re bound to enjoy it.”]
3. How to Make a Paper Flower Wreath
4. DIY CHRISTMAS LIGHT WRAPPING PAPER
5. Make a Cute 5 Minute Gift Bag!
6. Save Your Place With These Easy Geeky Bookmarks
7. DIY or DIE: An Easy Paper Arbor Decoration with Cricut Explore Air
8. Paper Chestnut Leaves
9. CRICUT EXPLORE ESSENTIALS: HOW TO MAKE GORGEOUS BANNERS
10. EASY MOTHER’S DAY TAG WITH CRICUT
11. Cutie Pie Cricut Artiste Cupcake Card
13. Make a Christmas card using Cricut Paper Pups
14. Cricut Wedding Invitation or Card
15. Easy Beginner’s Cricut Project Idea
16. Bohemian Wedding Save the Date Card
18. The Book of Love Coupon Book
22. Custom Paper Cuts for Cricut Explore
25. How to Make Easy Paper Rose, FREE Template