Hey guys, Fall is on It’s way and that means being able to get super crafty with some fall project ideas. Now I know adults have a god time, but what about the kids? We can’t leave them out, so here are 30 great fall crafts for kids! They’ll love these ideas to get them inspired to create for the holidays. Encourage them to do some crafts to get into the fall spirit while they’re on fall break. So you enjoy your DIY fall projects, and let them do the same!
Check Out These Fun Soup Can Lights! Perfect To Make This Fall!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”GdDpPPjj” upload-date=”2018-04-30T14:21:17.000Z” name=”DIY Soup Can Lights” description=” These DIY Soup Can Lights are so easy to make and they add a pop of color to any space. We made a set of three and they look great on my dresser day or night. You only need a few supplies to make these.”]
4. Twister Tree Candy Corn Treat!
BONUS!! CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THIS ADORABLE FALL SUN CATCHER
16. Popsicle stick Top Hat Man
19. Terra Cotta Turkey Pot Craft
21. 60 Second Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin
22. Thanksgiving Turkey Craft, Mosaic inspired.
25. How to make a felt pumpkin
29. DIY Festive Wrapped BOO letters
30. DIY Terra Cotta Turkey kid craft