If you’re like me, you are obsessed with easy DIY room decor projects! I spend my week looking on Pinterest for new ideas and than spend the weekend crafting up new DIY room decor projects. It is so much fun and I love creating room decor ideas for others too. Over the past few years on A Little Craft In Your Day, we have featured and created a lot of DIY room decor projects! I thought I would round up some of my favorites for you today. If you enjoy these, please pin them and share them with your friends.
You Will LOVE This Functional Room Decor! Perfect For Any Space!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”W1Mq5nmu” upload-date=”2018-04-30T13:24:10.000Z” name=”Painted Magnetic Letters” description=”You can use these Painted Magnetic Letters for all sorts of things. As a memo board to keep track of things you need to do. As a photo display to stylishly share your favorite pics. Leave little notes for your bestie to find when they get home. The possibilities are endless.”]
1. DIY Polka Dot Cork Organizer
2. DIY Slick Paint Spring Vases
3. Easter Room Decor
8. DIY Memo Board- Stay organized!
11. DIY Canvas Art perfect for your room!
12. DIY Geometric Canvases with Fabric Markers
13. DIY Fabric Lined Drawers – Super easy to customize a thrift store find.
15. 20 Teenage Boy Room Decor Ideas
16. 25 Teenage Girl Room Decor Ideas