Hey guys! Today I decided to share with you one of my favorite breakfast recipes. They’re super easy protein pancakes and they taste amazing. As far as a healthy, filling breakfast goes, this is definitely at the top of my list! It’s a great easy weekday morning recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. You can eat them just as they are because they’re that delicious or you can top them with syrup, peanut butter, fresh berries, whatever you like! I just thought I would show you guys how to make them yourself, so go check it out below!
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
How To Make It:
- Peel and mash your banana in a bowl.
- Crack and beat the two eggs into a separate bowl and mix in the other ingredients with the eggs.
- Now add the mashed bananas into the egg mixture and make sure it’s all well combined.
- Over medium heat, pour 1/2 of a cup of the pancake batter into a greased pan.
- When it starts to bubble all over the top, it’s time to flip! Let cook on the other side thirty seconds to a minute.
- Once plated, top with any of your favorite toppings. Syrup, fresh berries, powdered sugar, peanut butter. Whatever floats your boat!
Don’t these pancakes look delicious? I love how simple these are to make. With the carbs from the bananas and the protein from the added protein powder, this breakfast is sure to make you full and keep you full well into lunchtime. If you’re looking for an easy pancake recipe or a quick breakfast idea, these 5 Ingredient Protein Pancakes are perfect for you!