Who doesn’t love play dough? Easy: moms. But why? The chemicals and smell? Well this is all natural play dough that doesn’t smell one bit and if your children put it in their mouth, there is no harm. Now I wouldn’t serve it for dinner, but do what you wish..
Making this is soo simple! So grab your kids and have them help!! They will making it and playing with it afterwards! All ingredients you most likely have in your kitchen, if not they can be picked up at the local grocery store.
Here is a video for you all with step by step instructions and extra helpful tips!
What you need:
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Water
- ¼ cup Salt
- 1T Vegetable Oil
- 1t Cream of Tartar
- food coloring
- large microwaveable dish
- cling wrap
What you do:
- Mix all ingredients together in the large microwaveable dish.
- Cover dish with Cling Wrap.
- Place in Microwave for 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Knead together with your hands until it reaches the consistency of play dough.
- Store in an airtight container.
Hope you found this helpful and that you give all natural play dough a try!!
Have a great day!