The school year is slow moving and some of you may be newly in college! What a fun adventure this is going to be for you, and I know you’re probably super stressed. We wanted to make DIYing your college dorm a breeze. Today I am sharing Amazing DIY Dorm Decor ideas just for you teens heading off to college, I know it’s a stressful time. I have had many friends head off to college and many of them have asked for dorm decor help, so I thought if a few of my friends needed help a lot of others would too! DIY room decor doesn’t have to be hard or stressful, and since most of you are already in school then make these projects a de-stresser! These room decor projects are a must for living on or off campus, so go check them out!
Make This Super Cool Sunglass Holder Perfect for All Your Shades!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”JkGOEM5z” upload-date=”2018-06-01T13:19:49.000Z” name=”Hello Sunshine Glasses Holder” description=”We made this Hello Sunshine Sunglass Holder – Teen Summer Craft and it’s perfect for displaying all your summer shades!”]
Check Out This Post About 18 Awesome Dorm Decor Ideas
1. Fault in our Stars Pillow
2. DIY Tie Dyed Curtains
3.String Art Frame Tutorial
4. DIY Studded heart Canvas
5. Stained Wood Wall Decor
6. Foam turned Dorm Decor!
7. DIY Chicken Wire Organizer
8. DIY Rolled Magazine Art
9. Framed T-shirt art
10. Chevron DIY Tissue Holder
11. DIY Magazine Quote Art Canvas
12. DIY CHEAP Painted Rug
13. DIY Instagram Wreath Tutorial
14. DIY Messy Painting Art
15. DIY Hexagon Table
16. DIY Canvas T-shirt art
18. Friend/Family picture wall
19. Display it Storage Mirror!
20. DIY Nightstand Perfect for small space, Above the bed.
21. DIY painting with color swatches (cool idea for a dorm room or college housing that you can’t paint)
24. Strip cork organizer, Using bread clips
29. Laundry basket dresser so that it uses less floor space in your college dorm room.