What’s going on guys, today I’ve got a roundup for you that will be a real life saver this summer! Whether you’re moving back in your home from college, or your closet is just normally a mess, no one needs a cluttered closet. Sometimes you may want to organize it, but don’t know where to start! Even when you go to the store you’ll find the closet organization products out there aren’t cheap! Lucky for you I’ve found The Best DIY Closet Solutions to help save you time and money! Check them all out down below, I hope you enjoy!
And Check Out This Super Helpful Dorm Organization Too!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”j3OQKFvM” upload-date=”2016-09-07T16:29:05.000Z” name=”DIY Organization for Dorm” description=”DIY Organization for Dorm”]
2. Add Shelving
5. Install These Awesome IKEA Racks
7. Old Wine Rack Into Clutch Holder
8. Use Curtain Rods Inside Closet Doors
9. Tiered Metal Racks Are Great For Accessories
10. Use Pool Noodles To Hold Up Boots
11. Use Different Colored Hangers For Seasonal Clothes
12. Tension Rods Make Great High Heel Racks
13. Hot Glue On Hangers Prevents Slipping
14. Use Shower Curtain Rings To Store Hats
15. Make a Built-In Laundry Basket
16. Hang Multiple Tank Tops With Shower Curtain Rings
17. Hang Boots On Pant Hangers