Well my friends the dog days of summer are upon us. I know a lot of you are thinking that it will never end and awaiting school to start up again. Conquer your kids boredom this summer but doing fun crafts and activities like making this chia seed slime! Just like the little boy in the picture, your kids will have a blast playing with this goopy mess! It is sure to occupy them for a good amount of time as well.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”M9x5uT8J” upload-date=”2018-05-23T15:23:19.000Z” name=”Chia Seed Slime” description=”Conquer your kids boredom this summer but doing fun crafts and activities like making this chia seed slime! “]
- 1 Bottle Clear Elmers Glue
- 1 TBSP Contact Solution
- 1/2 TBSP Baking Soda
- 3 TBSP Chia Seeds
- In a bowl, mix your glue and baking soda to combine.
- Now add your chia seeds, and mix everything well.
- Add your contact solution. It acts as an activator for the slime!
- Stir it up, and knead it with your hands. There you have it!