Sometimes it seems like when you have a small living space that it’s almost impossible to decorate it! You want to have the same charm and beauty that others have in their homes, while still having a functional home. With space at a premium, it’s important to find as many ideas as you can for to maximize it! These Decor Ideas for Small Rooms are attractive and useful!
It is possible to have a pretty home, even when you’re working with small rooms. With these ideas, you can also make the most of your space and find storage solutions to help you deal with all of your belongings.
Decor Ideas for Small Rooms
We love these ideas and can just imagine a super cute small home or apartment outfitted with many of these solutions. Take a look. We think you’ll find some suggestions here that you’ll love too!
1. Use furniture that provides storage as well as a decorative accent!
2. Simple Interchangeable Clipboard Room Decor allows you to keep your decor fresh without taking up more space!
3. Organization is KEY! – Fun Cricut Decor and Organization
4. Use a magnet board for your makeup.
IF YOU’RE LOVING THE RUSTIC DECOR LOOK, CHECK OUT OUR POST FOR MORE GREAT IDEAS!
5. DIY Chicken Memo Board
6. DIY Stenciled Walls add decor without taking up space
7. Use a Closet Organizer to maximize your space
8. Add extra seating with floor pillows. They can be stacked or tucked under furniture when not in use.
9. Take advantage of unused space under your bed for additional storage.
10. Use a floating table
LOVE THE FARMHOUSE DECOR TREND? WE’VE GOT SOME GREAT IDEAS TO SHARE WITH YOU!
11. Make a wall-mounted fold-down desk.
12. Use double duty furniture like this dresser being used as a nightstand.
13. Think vertical. Use your wall space as much as you can, such as with these wall sconces in place of table lamps.
14. Hang a quilt on the wall or make a simple wall-mounted headboard to save space.
Which of these ideas was your favorite? There are so many great DIY project ideas here. We really think that fold-down desk would work so well in many small spaces. Let us know what you think in the comments below.