Who doesn’t want to go to Disney World? After all, it is the Magic Kingdom! Visiting Disney World is definitely on my bucket list. But, if you are not prepared, going on a Disney trip can be very expensive. There’s your hotel stay, park tickets, flights, food, drink, and other costs – it can add up if you aren’t prepared.
Whether you’re relatively new to Disney travel or a Disney pro, these Disney World Hacks You Probably Didn’t Know is a must read before your next Disney vacation! After all, a trip to Disney World can be a magical experience that you will treasure forever.
1. Make An Itinerary for Your Trip Months in Advance
2. Plan to travel during the off-season if possible.
3. Ship things in advance to the hotel.
5. Save the Rides With Low Wait Times for Resting
6. Use Uber to get around the property
7. There Are Hidden Mickeys Everywhere
9. Kids under 3 don’t need a ticket.
10. Get your Fastpasses as early as possible.
13. Use the Disney App to avoid long lines.
14. Stay at a Disney Park Resort within walking distance to the park.
15. Look at menus online before making reservations.
Don’t you just love these ideas? Before you head out on your trip to Disney World, be sure to check out all of these hacks. You’ll be so happy you did!