I’m on a roll this week! We have lots of new content coming out this summer and I can honestly say that I’m excited for every single project this summer. I have been so busy planning later summer plans, I totally forgot that this coming weekend is Memorial Day. I figured this out Sunday afternoon and found some DIYs that I just HAD to make to kickoff this summer fun. I love this DIY because it will transition into 4th of July Party Decor VERY easy. Let me show you I made these DIY American Flag Lanterns!
Check out the video tutorial or view the step out photos below. 🙂
View Below | View on Youtube
Skip over to the second project in the video to watch how these DIY American Flag Lanterns were made. I legit show every step. You will be able to see that Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint is the real reason that this project is even possible. You cannot make this project without it! I love that it works on glass and how QUICK it dries. I LOVE it.
Supplies : 3 Mason Jars | Paint Brush | Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints in Legacy, Rouge, and Everlasting. | Painters Tape | Star Sticker Stencils (not pictured)
1. Paint all three mason jars with Americana Decor Chalky Finish in Everlasting.
2. Apply your star sticker stencils and paint one of the jars Legacy in the Chalky Finish Paint.
3. Remove your stencils and let dry! You will see how awesome it turned out.
4. For the other two jars, you’re going to want to put two strips of painters tape around each jar. Preferably the same place on each jar.
5. Paint your jars with Chalky Finish in Rouge.
6. Take a piece of sand paper and sand lightly for a vintage touch!
Add a little battery operated tea light and you’re good to go! I hope you enjoy these DIY American Flag Lanterns in your 4th of July room decor or your Memorial Day party. I think they would look great in your decor or at a party. These honestly look like something I would buy. Luckily I was able to DIY it with Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint.
This post was sponsored by DecoArt. Thank you for supporting my Brand Partners who make A Little Craft In Your Day possible!