Who doesn’t want some new DIY room decor this year? I love taking the time to make some fun new DIY wall decor when I have time! You’ll love what we have in store for ya today. If you’re looking for a fun and edgy piece of wall decor, look no further. Today we’ll be showing you how we made this Bleached Canvas Art – Cricut Home Decor. You won’t believe how easy it really is. The design we used today is from our membership website, Makers Gonna Learn. It’s a great website that offers 30 cut files every month to its members. With over 150 designs right now to use for every occasion, it’s worth looking into! Follow along below with the video or the full written tutorial.
- Small Canvas
- Blue Fabric
- Bleach in a Spray Bottle
- Staple Gun
- Black Iron On
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- Iron or EasyPress
- Lay your fabric down and spray the bleach onto it. Once you’re satisfied with the look, let it dry.
- With your Cricut, cut out the design and apply it onto your canvas where you’d like it to go.
- Carefully iron the design onto the fabric and remove the transfer sheet.
- Lay the fabric over the canvas and staple it in place on the back with your staple gun.
- Trim the excess fabric from the edges of where you stapled!
This project was so much fun to make. If you want to step outside the box for a change and create some really unique room decor, this is definitely the project for you. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and maybe got inspired to make something great for your room this spring. Happy Crafting!