Three words, DIY Candy Cake. This thing was so fun to make, way cheaper than you think, and perfect for any occasion. We got these paper mache boxes on clearance at our local craft store and we got all of the candy for less than $10 at the dollar store! You could give this DIY Candy Cake for any occasion. All you have to know is the recipients’ favorite candy and then assemble it. If you make this for a party everyone will be wondering where you got it. I hope you enjoy learning how to make this cool candy cake!
- 2 Sizes of Round Paper Mache Boxes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Assorted Candy
- White Construction Paper
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”35JmH4Kb” upload-date=”2018-05-01T15:31:54.000Z” name=”DIY Candy Cake” description=”hese 15 DIY gifts for teens are going to save you when it comes to birthday’s, christmas, graduation, and any other gift worthy celebration! Any teen in your life would just love to receive one of these DIY gifts”]
1. Layer and glue the fun dip onto the smaller round box upside down with the box opening at the bottom.
2. Glue the Air Heads the same way as you did with the Fun Dip.
3. Now glue the smaller box onto the center of the bigger one.
4. Now glue the bubble gum onto the top and second tier of your candy cake.
5. We took it a step further and added a fun lollipop with a simple “Happy B-Day” sign on it.
Don’t you love this fun idea? It’s a great way to give a handmade touch to a birthday or other celebration. I think it turned out so cute. Anyone would love to have it! Think about if you brought this to a little kids birthday party, they would be over the moon! I hope you got inspired to make your own version of this great DIY Candy Cake!