Hey everyone, Tanner and Courtney here! Today we’re both going to share with you how to make your very own DIY Cityscape Photo Luminaries. These are so much fun to make and will be perfect to give your room a modern, urban feel with some light. We’re going to use our favorite Americana Decou-Page and Graphic Stock images to create these super simple luminaries! They would be great to give as a gift to a friend or family member you knew like the big city, and they really do transform a room! Check out this super simple tutorial step by step down below.
Check Out How To Make These FUN Ping Pong Ball String Lights!
GraphicStock is the go to place for all our images for DIY projects. You can find almost any image on the site for thousands of projects. Login to the site and pick out photos that you think would go well in your luminaries.
GraphicStock is giving away 7 days of free downloads, where you can download up to 140 graphics for this project and many others. Click here and signup for their free trial!
1. Measure your vases and print the images that you have chosen to fit on printer paper.
2. Cut your images out with scissors.
3. Apply a medium layer of Americana Decou-Page to the vase.
4. Apply your graphic to the vase. You’re going to want to do this slowly. Gently smooth out any bubbles with your finger. Since the printer paper is so thin, you will want to be careful not to tear it. Let dry before moving forward.
5. Once the bottom coat is dry, you’re going to want to apply a thick sealer layer onto your luminaries
6. Add battery operated candles and enjoy!
Weren’t these so much fun to make? We used the Americana Decou-Page Outdoor Formula, that means we will be able to use these outside at parties if we wanted. We had a serious blast making these. What images would you use from Graphic Stock? Pick your own theme and have fun with it. A beach theme would be amazing too!
Don’t forget to sign up for your free trial from GraphicStock to get 140 free graphics! Click here for all the details.
This post was sponsored by DecoArt and GraphicStock. Thank you for supporting our brand partners who make A Little Craft In Your Day possible!