I don’t think galaxy DIYs will go out of style anytime soon. Everyone loves to transform everyday things into galaxy patterned masterpieces. On the blog, we’ve created our fair share of fun galaxy craft ideas from pillows to pumpkins. Today we want to kick it up a notch with a galaxy recipe that will blow you away. Like most galaxy projects people think they’re going to be super hard to make when in reality they’re pretty easy. This DIY Galaxy Chocolate Bark is no different. It only takes a few ingredients and some creativity to make this yummy dessert. Keep reading to see how you can make your own.
- Black Candy Melts
- Blue Candy Melts
- Purple Candy Melts
- Stars Sprinkles
- Edible Silver Shimmer Spray
- Parchment Paper
- Lollipop Stick
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”5kXHAxhG” upload-date=”2018-05-23T15:02:49.000Z” name=”Galaxy Bark” description=”This DIY Galaxy Chocolate Bark is no different. It only takes a few ingredients and some creativity to make this yummy dessert.”]
- First, you need to line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Now heat up your chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour and spread the black chocolate all over your baking sheet.
- Now drizzle over the blue and purple candy melts until you’re satisfied.
- Take your lollipop stick, or a butter knife, and gently swirl the chocolate to make it look more like the galaxy!
- Sprinkle on your glitter stars, and pop it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- When the chocolate is hardened spray on the shimmer spray and break up the bark into pieces.