Graduation is coming up faster than you might think. I’m sure you’ve got some friends and family that are part of the 2018 graduating class. If your friends are throwing a grad party and you’re not sure what to get them, it’s your lucky day! Us teens don’t always have enough money to get everyone an expensive gift. Why not make them a super thoughtful homemade gift that’s sure to make them smile? This DIY Cricut Graduation Gift – One Smart Cookie Mug is the perfect solution to your grad gift problems. You can make one for every graduate in your life. They’re sure to love it. If you’re wondering how we got such a cute cut file, it’s actually from our ultimate crafting membership site, Makers Gona Learn. With over 150 amazing designs to choose from for every occasion in your life, it truly is a crafters dream! I hope you enjoy learning how to make this fun mug.
- White Mug
- Black Premium Outdoor Vinyl
- Blue Premium Outdoor Vinyl
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- “One Smart Cookie” Cut File
- With your Cricut maker cut out your file in the different colors you’d like. We used black and blue. It’s important to make sure you use Premium Outdoor Vinyl when you’re applying it to something like a mug that you’ll use often and handwash, to make sure you have the most durable vinyl.
- Once your design is cut add transfer tape to each of them and add the designs separately and carefully to your mug, making sure the vinyl has well adhered to the surface.
- Once you’re done you’ve got a great homemade graduation gift. You could even take the DIY a step further and full the mug with gift cards or the recipients’ favorite candy, just get creative!
I told you this project was a keeper! I thought it was so cute. I was so excited to give them to my graduating friends. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this mug. I hope you get creative and are able to make them yourself. It’s a lot easier than you think.