Omg, how cool is this?! This is the perfect DIY for spring break coming up. With extra time off from school, we tend to get antsy. Whether you are making this with little kids or 16-year-olds this is sure to be super fun! this DIY Kool-Aid Lip Gloss is great, but the best part is, you only need three ingredients to make it! This tutorial is so popular I hope you all love seeing how its made!
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”5axwrO8u” upload-date=”2018-04-27T14:03:45.000Z” name=”Kool Aid Lip Gloss ” description=”Everyone wants to know how to make Kool-Aid Lip Gloss. You guys asked, we answered! It’s surprisingly way easier to make than you would think. “]Add your coconut oil into a small microwavable bowl. Heat for 5-7 seconds only until the oil is able to be stirred.
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ Packet of Kool-Aid
- ½ tbsp Water
- Small Twist Top Containers
- pour your Kool-Aid into a small bowl, and add a few drops of water and stir into a paste. Try to get most of the Kool-Aid dissolved.
- Now add your sugar and stir until most of it is dissolved also.
- Combine the Kool-Aid mixture with your coconut oil and stir it all together.
- Once you have your lip gloss made carefully pour it into your little containers and let the coconut oil harden again.
- Repeat the process for any other flavors you want. If you want the color and flavor to be stronger, add more than half the packet of Kool-Aid
- After a few hours, you should be able to enjoy your beautiful creation!