Spring is approaching and I don’t know about you, but I’m really tired of this cold weather. Let’s get ready to spring forward by creating a fun DIY Monogram Floral frame. You’re going to be able to customize this to your liking or make it for a friend very simply with your Americana Chalky Finish.
Supplies : Thrift Store Frame | Americana Chalky Finish | Flowers | Paper Mache Letter | Craft Knife and Scissors | Foam Brush
1. Paint your frame with a base coat of Rustic Chalky Finish Paint.
2. Take a craft knife and cut open your paper mache letter. Remove the inside supporting cardboard.
3. Paint your paper mache letter with Americana Chalky Finish in Lace.
4. Cut your flowers pedals off of the flower stem.
5. Arrange your flowers inside your monogram letter.
6. Use a quick drying glue and secure each flower in your paper mache letter.
8. Take your Lace Chalky Finish Paint and give a dry brush distress affect to your frame.
This will be a perfect gift idea for a friend and they’ll really think you thought of them by utilizing their monogram. I hope you enjoy creating this project and I hope it encourages you to re use frames with your Americana Chalky Finish paints.