Hey Everyone! Today on the blog I’m going to share with you a fun DIY Photo Display that I thought of while I was at AC Moore the other day. I saw these $1 Frames that looked super cool, but I thought they would better as a set of 3. I’m going to show you today how to take three $1 dollar frames and turn them into a really cool photo display. We’re also going to paint them up with our DecoArt Chalky Finish Paints.
Supplies : 3 $1 Dollar Frames from AC Moore | Chalky Finish Paint in Escape | Chalky Finish Paint in New Life | 2 Foam Brushes | Duct Tape | Painters Tape
1. Remove the twine from the back of the frames. Sit this to the side until we paint.
2. Now with your painters tape, create a pattern. I simply wanted a two color + wood look. So I put my tape side ways.
3. Now paint one side of each frame with Escape Chalky Finish Paint. This should only need a coat or two.
4. Now paint the other side with New Life Chalky Finish paint from Americana.
5. Now add the twine back to your frames and duct tape them to the back of each other. You can also staple this or hot glue it.
Now hang it in your room and enjoy it! I love how I was about to create this photo display for $3 dollars when if I was to buy something like it in a department store, it would cost anywhere from $20 or up.
This post was sponsored by DecoArt. Thank you for supporting our brand partners that make A Little Craft In Your Day possible.