Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up quick and I love making fun crafts to celebrate the holiday. Whether you choose to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day or not this is a great craft to learn some Cricut techniques! We’re using simple glitter iron-on today. This DIY Shamrock Shirt project is super easy overall and you’ll love the way it turned out. This design is actually from a fun crafting membership called Makers Gonna Learn. It’s a website for die cutting lovers like you. It has over 500 cut files for every occasion in your life. Not to mention more files are added every month. If you love die cutting be sure to go check it out for some great ideas and inspiration. I hope you enjoy learning how to make this fun shirt!
- White Shirt
- Green Glitter Iron-On
- Weeding Tool Set
- Green Cricut Mat
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”noxXvc6D” upload-date=”2018-05-02T18:17:25.000Z” name=”Shamrock Shirt” description=”My favorite part was always making Irish potatoes! So yummy and fun! Here are 17 Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids. “]
- Size and cut the file to fit on your shirt well. Load the green glitter Iron-On shiny side down onto the mat.
- Once your design had been cut, weed the access material and preheat your EasyPress to the recommended setting.
- Lay your shirt onto the EasyPress Mat and position the design where you’d like it to go.
- Take the design off, preheat your shirt, and lay the design back down. Heat it with your EasyPress in 3o second increments until the design is completely bonded to your shirt.
- You’re going to do a warm peel so let the design cool down just a little bit and slowly pull your transfer sheet off.
- Now you have a fun and simple DIY Saint Patrick’s Day craft.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I love how it turned out. You can personalize your own shirt by choosing a different color of Iron-On too. Leave a comment and let me know if you liked it!