Hey Guys! With the busy life I try balance between school, work, and my family and friends, sometimes I don’t have a balanced meal like I should. I would either find something innutritious to eat as main meal, or I would go out to get fast food. However when I was out shopping at my local Wal-Mart I found STOUFFER’S® FIT KITCHEN was the perfect option when trying to find something not only delicious but balanced.
I love some good whole wheat rolls to go along with any steak. Let me share with you today exactly how to make some really yummy whole wheat rolls. You only need a few ingredients!
1 (.25 oz) package active dry yeast
1 ¼ cups warm water
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl put the yeast and hot water and then let the yeast dissolve. After the yeast has dissolved add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together
- After all the ingredients are mixed together you cover the bowl and let the bowl rise in a warm place until the dough has doubled
4. Once the dough has risen preheat the oven to 375 degrees
5. While waiting for the oven to preheat you need to stir the dough down
6. Spray your muffin tray with non-stick cooking spray and add the dough to each slot half full with dough
7. Cover the tray and let the rolls rise(this should take about 15-20 minutes)
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the bread is golden brown
In 2015, I decided it would be a good idea to calculate how much I spent each month on food and doing so I found out that I was spending hundreds of dollars on fast food. I was quite unsatisfied with the realization that I was living a very unbalanced lifestyle and spending so much on food. Therefore, I made a New Year’s resolution to start eating better. STOUFFER’S® FIT KITCHEN was the perfect option when trying to find something easy and inexpensive. I think everyone can find a STOUFFER’S® FIT KITCHEN meal that would be tasteful and delicious. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and got you excited to try this. Want to see some more flavorful moments? Check out the Pinterest board right here.