Easter is nearly here! Have you picked out some fun craft projects to make yet? What better way to celebrate Easter than to make some really cool and easy craft projects with your kids! Learn new ways to decorate Easter baskets and make fun Easter egg crafts using paper, Popsicle sticks, clothespins and other simple materials you might just have on hand already. These Easter craft ideas will delight not only you but your kids too! You’re sure to have lots of fun crafting with your family. So today on the blog we’ve broken down some of the easiest Easter crafts for kids.
2. Easter Crafts for Kids: Sponge Painted Easter Egg Basket
3. Craft Sticks Mini Easter Basket Craft
4. How to Make Paper Roll Chicks
6. How to Make Clothespin Bunnies
7. Easter Bunny Paper Plate Craft
9. Easter Craft Idea: Little Bunnies
10. Cutest Paper Plate Easter Chick Kids Craft
11. Kid’s Easter Art
12. Animal-themed Easter crafts for kids are a springtime hit
13. Wash Cloth Bunny Kid’s Craft
14. Bunny Crossing Sign from Fence Pickets
15. DIY: Salt Dough Easter Eggs
16. Kid’s craft – Easter Egg Bunny Hugs!
17. Sock Bunny
18. How To Make A Super Cute Foam Cup Bunny Craft
20. Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft
21. DIY Easter Egg Button Craft
22. Marshmallow Easter Bunny Craft
Aren’t these Easter projects the cutest? Which one do you think your kids would like the make the most? Pick out a couple of projects and have some Easter crafting fun with your kids!