If you’re a busy bee like me, sometimes it’s really hard to cook dinner as it may take a lot of your time. Being a mother of three adorable kids and working at the same time, spending a lot of time in the kitchen isn’t really one of my favorite things to do. For me, I’d rather buy convenience food or get food deliveries instead of cooking because it’s more convenient and can save me time.
But you know what? Convenient is often not healthy. Good thing I found these Easy Dinner Recipes you can make in 30 Minutes or Less! I can get a delicious, nutritious dinner on the table for my family and me in a flash. These recipes are super helpful for all the busy people out there who still want home-cooked meals but have limited time to make them.
Easy Dinner Recipes You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
There are meal ideas here for pretty much everyone! Check out these delicious main dish recipes and add them to your weekly meal rotation.
1. Hot Dogs With Quick Cast-Iron Beans
2. Chicken Curry With Spinach and Coconut Lime Rice
3. BBQ Chicken Sliders
4. One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta
5. Chicken Marsala
6. Strip Steak With Lemon Mashed Potatoes
7. Oven-Roasted Pulled Pork with Sweet-and-Spicy Sauce
8. Bourbon BBQ Glazed Pork Chops
9. Seared Sausage with Cabbage and Pink Lady Apples
10. Sweet-and-Smoky Cedar-Planked Salmon
11. Breaded Pork Cutlet with Avocado-and-Shredded Kale Salad
12. Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie
13. Asian Salmon in Foil
14. Cheesy Avocado Quesadillas
15. Spaghetti with Tomato Cream Sauce
So, what do you think? There are so many options out there for healthy meals your whole family will love. It doesn’t have to be expensive (like ordering meals) and it doesn’t have to take up a lot of your time. Try them out and see just how easy it can be! Which recipe will you try first?