I love spring. With it being just a few days away it’s always my goal to make some great Cricut spring crafts that I can display around my home for when the season comes. One of my favorite seasonal things to change at my house is my wreath. I love having one for every occasion. I think they really add a pop of color to any space. Especially my front door. Today we hacked a simple wreath and gave it a great spring twist using a cut file from the Easter collection of digital files that came from our great membership website, Makers Gonna Learn! Go check it out to see over 150 amazing cut files for every occasion. I hope you enjoy this tutorial on this DIY Spring Wreath With Your Cricut!
- Spring Wreath
- Large Wooden Disk
- Gray Paint
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint your round disk with two coats of gray paint. Allow to dry completely.
- With your Cricut cut out your design, weed it, and add transfer paper.
- Transfer the design onto your wooden disk making sure it’s centered.
- Now Hot Glue your disk to your wreath carefully, gluing it to petals.
- Display your revamped wreath on your front door for all your friends and family to see!
Wasn’t this tutorial so fun and easy? I love how it turned out and the fact that it’s such a fast project means you can spend more time making other DIY Easter crafts. If you go check out Makers Gonna Learn you’re sure to get inspired to create so many fun things with all of the amazing cut files. I hope you enjoyed this fun post. Have a happy spring!