Today is a great day! I am so glad you all are here and joining in the totally tubular Sizzix Blog Hop for Marisa Palelko Modern Surrealist line! I had the honor of demoing this fun line at CHA back in January. She has really come up with some fantastic designs that coordinate to make awesome cuff bracelets, bookmarks, mini cards, and all kinds of things! Today I will be sharing how I used the Lush Lips die to decorate my iPhone case.
- Lush Lips Dir
- plain iPhone case
- Tulip Holographic sheets
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
You’ll want to start by adhering a sheet of the fabric fusion onto the back of the holographic sheet and cut it so it will fit through the SophistiCut machine.
Then sandwich the holographic sheet on top of the Lush Lips die in between the two cutting plates. Crank the handle on the super cute purse shaped machine to sup out those lips.
Now all that’s left to do is peel the backing off and stick the glittery lips onto your case!
I love how this simple DIY phone case came out! Don’t you want one too now?
Hang out with these designers, see what awesomeness they’ve made, leave them some love:
- Margot Potter @margotpotter
- Jonathan Fong @jonathanfongstyle
- Hilary Kanwischer @hilaryscraps
- Anna-Karin Evaldsson @layersofink
- Tami Mayberry @tamimayberry
- Karin Jordan @leighlaurelstudios
- Laura Russell @makelifelovely
- Jennifer Priest @hydrangeahippo
- Tiffany Johnson @iheartart
- Tanner Bell @alittlecraftinyourday
- Courtney Chambers @alittlecraftinyourday
- Kathy Cano-Murillo @craftychica
- Jade Harrington @jaderbomb
For this Sizzix Blog Hop featuring the Marisa Pawelko line of Sizzix products, The Modern Surrealist, Sizzix will ALSO be giving away this scandalous prize of over $150 retail value! It includes these phenomenal items:Sizzix SophistiCut Machine, Trucker Cap Mini Card, Big City, Fashion Cuff, Cheetah Overlay, Lush Lips,Sunglasses
Enter your email address below for a chance to win these fabulous Sizzix products!
a Rafflecopter giveaway