Today I am really excited to share with you my latest creation! I used my newest must have crafting product: Craft Attitude! Its so fun, so let’s hop right in and I will show you all about it! Summer is winding down, and I am slowly preparing to go back to school. In 2 weeks I will be a sophomore, I can’t believe it!
I am always trying to personalize things and be a little different, but in a stylish way. Almost every girl in my school has the same lunch box, and a lot of times it is hard to find your own. So I thought this year I should make my own. My original plan was to break out the sewing machine and follow a template. However this is SO much simpler! I ordered a Plain Jane canvas lunch box for about $6 here. With Craft Attitude I was able to find a fun print on my computer, add my name, and came out with a super fun and personalized lunch bag.
I know you want to make your own, so here is how in just 5 easy steps:
1. Gather– round up all the supplies below so you can get started.
2. Print– once you have picked a print you like and added your name, make sure you flip your image and print it on the glossy side of your Craft Attitude.
3. Glue– cover the surface of your lunch bag with the glue stick, and make sure not to miss any spots.
4. Apply– place the Craft Attitude where you have glued and gently rub it on, trying your best to get all the bubbles out.
5. Use– Bring your lunch to school in this cute aztec lunch bag and don’t forget to thank everyone who compliments you on it!
If you can’t tell already, Craft Attitude is amazing! I’m sure this is not my last project you will being seeing with it! I highly recommend you pick some up and get to stylishly personalizing your life! Like Craft Attitude on Facebook– they have tons of awesome ideas on how to use this amazing product!
I am so grateful to have been included in this back to school promotion and highly encouraged you to check out all the other designer’s (also all students) fabulous creations!
Have a Great Day,